This is the “NMC Olympiad 2021/2022 Junior Science Round 1 Past Question”
Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf. Are you about to participate in Olympiad exams and do not know the appropriate materials to use and study for the exam? If yes then this is for you. We bring you the Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf. Before taking this exam, all candidates must listen to this; the exams provide an absolute assessment of students’ knowledge and motivate them towards academic improvement. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much or leave the comfort of your home.
Olympiad exams are a collection of competitive exams held for students through Classes 1 to 12. Olympiads are conducted on a national as well as international level and encourage students from a similar academic genre or level to participate.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of the Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What are Olympiad Past Questions in PDF
This past question is nothing other than all the questions that Olympiads have been given to all those who apply for the exams to take. And now for you to be able to write this exam and pass successfully if you don’t know those questions that have been asked in the past, you will not be able to succeed.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to a smartphone. Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf
All those who have bought our Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is the Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf Patterned?
Normally, the Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Olympiad Past Questions in PDF Download
The Olympiads is seen as one of the toughest exams to crack honestly, but if you come out successful Olympiads will offer you lucrative awards and scholarships. So in case, you do not know why you need the past questions, see some reasons below.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Olympiad Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Mathematics past questions
1. If M represents the median and D the mode of the measurements 5, 9, 3, 5, 8 then (M, D) is
A. (6,5) B. (5,8) C. (5,7)
D. (5,5) E. (7,5)
2. A construction company is owned by two partners X and Y and it is agreed that their profit will be divided in
a ratio of 4:5. at the end of the year. Y received #5,000 more than x. what is the total profit of the company for
A. #20,000.00 B. P’0#25,000.00 C. #30,000.00
D. #15,000.003 E.#45,000.00
3. Given a regular hexagon, calculate each interior angle
of the hexagon.
A. 600 B. 300 C. 1200
D. 450 E. 1350
4. Solve the following equations
4x – 3 = 3x + y = 2y + 5x – 12
A. 4x=5, y= 2 B. x=2, y=5 C. x=-2, y=-5
D. x=5,y=-2 E. x=-5,y=-2
5. If x = 1 is the root of the equation
x3 – 2×2 – 5x + 6, find the other roots
A. -3and2 B. –2 and2 C. 3and –2
D. 1and 3 E. –3and 1
6. If x is jointly proportional to the cube of y and the fourth power of z. In what ratio is x increased or decreased when y is halved and z is doubled?
A. 4:1 increase B. 2:1increase C. 1:4 decrease
D. 1: 1 no change E. 3: 4 decrease
7. In the above figure PQR = 600, QPR= 900, PRS = 900, RPS = 450,QR= 8cm.Determine PS
A. 2Ö3cm B. 4Ö6cm C. 2Ö6cm
D. 8Ö6cm E. 8cm
8. Given that cos z = L, where z is an acute angle find an expression for Co +Z – cosecz sec Z + tan z
A. l – L B. L2-Ö1-L2 C. -L-Ö1-L
1+L L2+L-1 (C1+L) +Ö1-L2
D. ÖL-1. E. L-(L2-1)
(L1+L2) +Ö1-L2 1+ Ö1 – L2+ Ö1 – L2
9. If 0.0000152 x 0.00042 =Ax108,where 1 £A< 10, findAand B.
A. A= 9, B= 6`.38 B. A= 6.38, B = -9 C. A= 6.38, B = 9
D. A= 6.38, B = -1 E. A= 6.38, B= 1
10. If x + 2 and x – 1 are factors of the expressions lx +
2kx2 + 24, find the values of l and k
A. l=-6,k=-9 B. l=-2,k= 1 C. l=-2,k=-1
D. l=0,k= 1 E. l=6,k= 0
11. Make T the subject of the equation
av = 3 2V + T
1- V a 2T
A. 3av/(1-v) B. 2v(1-v)2 – a2v2/2a2v2 – (1-V)2
C. 2v(1 – v)2 + a3v2/ 2a2v2 + (1 – v)2
D. 2v(1 – v)2 – a4v3/2a3v3 – (1 – v)3
E. 2v(1-v)3 – a4v3/2a3v3 + (1-v)3
12. In a class of 60 pupils, the statistical distribution of the number of pupils offering Biology, History, French,
Geography and Additional Mathematics are as shown in the pie chart above. How many pupils offer Additional
13 The value of (0.303)3 – (0.02)3 is
A. 0.019 B. 0.0019 C. 0.00019
D. 0.000019 E. 0.000035
14. y varies partly as the square of x and y partly as the inverse of the square root of x. write down the expression for y if y= 2 when x = 1 and y= 6 when x = 4
A. y = 10×2 + 52 B. y = x2 + 1
31 31Öx Öx
C. y= x2 + 1 D. y= x2 + 1 E. y = 10 (x2 + 1 )
x 31 31Ö x 31( Öx)
15. Simplify (x – 7) / (x2 – 9) ( x2 – 3x)/( x2 – 49)
A. x/(x-3)(x+7) B. (x+3)(x+7)/x C. x/(x-3)(x –7)
D. x/(x+3)(x+7) E. x/(x+4)(x+7)
How to Buy
The complete Nigerian mathematics olympiad past questions pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Mathematics Olympiad Exams
- Don’t make reading your pastime: Many people list reading as a hobby on their resumes, and since they have completed their education, they may be right. But since “You” are still in school, reading needs to be your main focus rather than just a pastime. To increase your degree of aptitude, read widely.
- Get Exam Preparation Materials, such as books, dictionaries, mock exams, and Nigerian Mathematics Olympiad Past Questions Pdf. These resources will help you better understand the objectives of the exams you anticipate taking.
- Register for and attend extracurricular classes at your institution. This course will not only help you brush up on your memory, but also showcase your understanding of the material in class and your acquisition of new information.
- Sleep whenever you feel like it: Sleeping is crucial for exam preparation because it aids in memory consolidation. Be careful not to oversleep and only sleep when you feel like it.
- Make sure you are healthy because being sick might make you feel overly exhausted all the time, making it difficult for you to focus on reading. Inform your parent, a nurse, or a doctor if you believe you are not feeling well. Ensure your health.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, and drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in them.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.